shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for some advice on these 4 options

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, @IsabellaB!
Second one looks the best to me out of the four in regards to cut precision and optics, but there may be better options to pick from out there.
Are you limited to Brilliance or are other sellers an option for you?
What is your budget cap for just the loose diamond and is there a minimum carat weight that you want to target?

IsabellaB

Rough_Rock
Hello, @IsabellaB!
Second one looks the best to me out of the four in regards to cut precision and optics, but there may be better options to pick from out there.
Are you limited to Brilliance or are other sellers an option for you?
What is your budget cap for just the loose diamond and is there a minimum carat weight that you want to target?

hi DejaWiz, thank you so much for your reply. I am not limited to Brillance. My budget is 3000. Brilliance currently has 20% off loose stones. I was looking for a 5.5 and the cut is important to me. maybe I should go a bit smaller? Thank you again for your reply. I appreciate it!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
hi DejaWiz, thank you so much for your reply. I am not limited to Brillance. My budget is 3000. Brilliance currently has 20% off loose stones. I was looking for a 5.5 and the cut is important to me. maybe I should go a bit smaller? Thank you again for your reply. I appreciate it!

Size/carat weight is up to you...I am finding some really great options (IGI H&A designation) in the 4-4.5 carat range, E-G color, clean VS2 and better.
Not a lot to pick from in the 5+ carat range for your budget, but maybe possible.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results