shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for similar style or should I have custom made?

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
5B83149C-FE50-43D9-97B4-67DB3B98FA5C.jpeg

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question so please let me know if I should post elsewhere

I really like this bangle type bracelet but it is too big for my wrist and I am thinking it won’t be able to be easily adjusted

I like the pave, the delicateness of the lines and specifically like the way the knot design was done. I have seen other similar knot designs but didn’t like them because they were not delicate enough for me

I don’t like that the bangle doesn’t go all the way around - would prefer hinge. But my biggest problem is the size - too big so ends up either upside down or sideways

any suggestions for similar ones? I am thinking I might need to go custom. Who does rose gold, pave and delicate hinged bracelets well?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Klass could custom make a rose gold hinged bracelet with diamond pave. It will cost more than the one in the link which was plated with crystals tho. There are lots of threads in show me the bling with pics of his work. And he’s on IG.

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
David Klass could custom make a rose gold hinged bracelet with diamond pave. It will cost more than the one in the link which was plated with crystals tho. There are lots of threads in show me the bling with pics of his work. And he’s on IG.

Thanks I will check out his IG and the threads here!

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
@ringo865 - thanks to your rec I now have a perfectly fitting bangle from DK! :wavey:

:appl:

He also made the rose gold a shade I prefer - less pink than the one I posted above

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results