shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for @ShinyPleeease

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm trying to reach @ShinyPleeease who is selling the Andrew Moline pearls on LoupeTroop. I emailed her within an hour of her posting them, but no reply and I'm wondering if LoupeTroop isn't working as usual.

Does anyone know who she is? @yssie - do you have any idea who the person you sold your 9.7mm pearls to sold them to after that? Any help from anyone would be great!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm trying to reach @ShinyPleeease who is selling the Andrew Moline pearls on LoupeTroop. I emailed her within an hour of her posting them, but no reply and I'm wondering if LoupeTroop isn't working as usual.

Does anyone know who she is? @yssie - do you have any idea who the person you sold your 9.7mm pearls to sold them to after that? Any help from anyone would be great!

I don’t know her but we’ve corresponded, I sent her an email saying you’d like to make contact and linked this thread :))

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going to use this already existing thread and tag @ShinyPleeease. I sent you a message through LT but everyone keeps saying how their messages sometimes don't work, so let me know if you haven't received it.

ShinyPleeease

Rough_Rock
I'm going to use this already existing thread and tag @ShinyPleeease. I sent you a message through LT but everyone keeps saying how their messages sometimes don't work, so let me know if you haven't received it.
Hi @Avondale! Thanks for contacting me here. I got your email yesterday and responded almost right away. Maybe it went to your spam? If not, do you mind contacting me again through Loupetroop and sending me your email address directly? Thanks! :)

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Avondale! Thanks for contacting me here. I got your email yesterday and responded almost right away. Maybe it went to your spam? If not, do you mind contacting me again through Loupetroop and sending me your email address directly? Thanks! :)

Oh my god, yes! It went straight into my spam folder. I'll reply from my gmail account, that should solve the issue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results