shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Settings on Web, Need Site Recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone!

I am looking for websites that have lots of multiple diamond settings, preferably that has a lot of PLATINUM SETTINGS. I hate Pave style settings, so don''t list any that have strictly those. I am also not a fan of antique looking settings.
14.gif

I have already looked at the following:
Verragio.com
Jeff Cooper
Dvatche.com
Scott Kay
Greg Nichols
A. Jaffe
Tacori
adiamondisforever.com
diamond.com
Brian Sholdt
ice.com
The Knot

I am sure I have looked at more, but I can''t think clearly right now. So if any of you can come up with others I can check out, I''d greatly appreciate it!

THANKS,
DancinGirl
9.gif

andrea

Shiny_Rock
Here I go with the "EBAY" thing again
rolleyes.gif

Go to ebay, and type in "Semi mount rings", with the title & descriptions box checked. There are quite a few to look at.
Good luck
wavey.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege's jeweles are some of the most amazing things I've ever seen...

Have you checked Tiffany's, Cartier??
Also, very nice jewels can be found at http://www.escobardiamonds.com ...

Giangi

JOE_Q

Rough_Rock
Also try Greg Gates at www.ringdesigner.com
The site has an excellent selection and some great tips on
buying platinum rings.

good luck
Joe.

schlomster

Rough_Rock
I have found some great sites that consolidate all the designers into one searchable format. Solomonbrothers.com is excellent, carrying all those you have listed, with their prices so you know what you are getting into, plus many more. Billbarnes.com has many interesting setting, though some are carat restrictive. Bestgem.com also has many nice settings as does finejewelers.com. Hope this helps.
naughty.gif

kam

Rough_Rock
try also www.sparkcreations.com.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow guys!

Great stuff! Keep it coming! I have to actually go to work now, so I can't browse them all day like I would LIKE to - but great work! Thanks.. even more input would be great! Oh, and whoever gave me the platinum-rings.cc (at least I think I got it here) - that was great because I got to put a price to a Vatche ring I liked! :)

THANKS GUYS! KEEP EM COMING!
DancinGirl

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results