shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Setting Sites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmlim

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

For starters, I''d like to give my appreciation for all the help I''ve gotten from this site and this forum. I was able to pick out a 0.735, H&A diamond from DI (Thanks Alexa!) a month ago.

Now to complete the ring. The g/f and I have been going around looking for a setting. Been to a few B&M sites in the Philly and Metro DC area based on recommendations from this forum. She is looking for platinum trellis setting.

Examples:
Blue Nile Trellis

White Flash Sleek Lines

We did see three that she was interested in, but it seems like the majority of settings out there have side stones or channel set stones that my g/f doesn''t want. Anyone out there know of some additional designer sites out there we can compare to?

Also, I remember that someone recommended a custom jeweler in the Tyson''s Corner area. I cannot remember what the name of store was, but they did do wedding bands.

Thanks,
Chris

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I believe someone recommended Quest Manufacturing at one point... I dug up this addy/tel #
1.gif

2304 Gallows Road, Suite C
Dunn Loring, VA 22027
703-204-0111

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results