shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Sapphire ring posted between 2022-2019

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
A few years ago another PSer posted a gorgeous blue Sapphire ring with pave or micro pave halo that looked like loops all the way around. I have spent every night for about a week looking for the original post going back during the dates I racall it from which was after 2019 but well before 2023. I think the ring even won a jewel of the week or month thread. Does anyone recall this ring? I am looking for setting ideas for a finewater Ruby and that burned a hole in my brain. I dont know why i did not take a screenshot!

Many ideas.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps…?

For some reason today I was thinking about how blue sapphires were my initial love and how that love got me into the wonderful world of colored stones. That led me to thinking about all the amazing blue sapphire rings I have seen on PS, from "The Blueberry" to Acinom's amazing ring. I love seeing everyone's blue sapphire rings and would love it if everyone would share their rings on this thread. I need a little blue pick me up today!

Here are my two, a smaller unheated color-shifter cushion and a larger lightly heated oval.

DSC_2626.JPG

DSC_2361.JPG

DSC_1213.JPG

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your help. None of those were it but it turns out I did take a screen shot and sent to my boo. So I still dont know who’s it was but I found it. If anyone recognizes it, maybe they can point me to the original post so I can figure out who made it. The halo is scallopped. So pretty. CAAC7588-950B-4D97-BDE8-7ED3C4E37B1B-21691-000005DBBA4AA957.png

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Yes yes yes!!! Thank you @Neptune. Its so gorgeous. But looking back through the threads she appears to be based in Asia? And she never posted another thread after 2021. The thread never says where the ring sapphire was set or who did that lovely scallopped halo! Is anyone in touch with @Seaglow IRL? I hope she’s doing well. Just assuming she’s a she based on that halo. Its so pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results