shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Rose Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
Where can I purchase rose cut diamonds? I''m looking to make a custom pendant. I found some on ebay - but would like to look at some other places before taking the risk and placing a bid! Thanks in advance

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe here? link

Or maybe whoever you want to do the pendant can source them?

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I''ve bought from Prijems before, they''re not very nice although they have an amazing selection of rose cut diamonds. They require a resale number and have a one carat minimum per size. I usually buy from this vendor at the Santa Monica jewelry show, I think their name is Manak, but I don''t have their information. They are super nice and they let me buy just a few tiny stones at a time.

I LOVE rose cut diamonds! I''ve been obsessed with them for a long time. The only ones that were decent that I''ve found on Ebay were really expensive ones that were being shipped from India. Personally, I wouldn''t take the chance.....

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could try www.welladorned.com I might be wrong but I thought maybe Jonathan might have rose cuts for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results