shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Rings by RITANI Online?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I am trying to find RITANI designer rings sold online. Does anyone know of who may sell them? I am particularly looking for the style below. I have been to Bailey Banks & Biddle in Boston, which is the ONLY known retailer of them around me. I''d love to find it sold online somewhere and looking for the price?!

Anyone able to help me here?http://www.ritani.com/rings/eng_rings/three_stone_eng_rings/1010A/1010A_pl_big.htm

Thanks in advance!
Dancin Girl

dynaldy1

Rough_Rock
There is a web site "adiamondisforever.com" which displays some Ritani pieces.

Most importantly for you, it has a pop up which will give your store locations, by state, where you may purchase Ritani.
twirl.gif

tabatawhite

Rough_Rock
Try this addresses God Luck!

http://www.ritani.com or http://www.samuelgordons.com

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Dancin: There is another place within an hour of you that does sell them.....I was there tonight.

Carter's on Route 114 in Middleton, MA had Ritani settings.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys thanks - but this post was bumped up from MARCH!
eek.gif

I am no longer looking at Ritani as my true love.

But thanks for thinking of me!
naughty.gif

pfuller

Rough_Rock
Hi Dancing Girl,
I just received the most beautiful Ritani endless love ring. My fiancee purchased it from Solomon Brothers in Atlanta. Their websight is www.solomonbrothers.com. Everyone is going nuts over this ring....including me!

P. Fuller

Mark Turnowski

Rough_Rock
hi dancin girl:

If you can send me a picture of the Ritani ring in question, I may be able to get it for you wholesale.I work in New York and have contacts into that office.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Aaarrrgghhh - guys thanks for all the help - but as my previous post said - I was looking back in MARCH... I don't need it anymore!

I have my gorgeous VERRAGIO ring as of Friday, Oct. 17th.

THANKS...

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Dancingirl, don't worry, be happy (singing "the tune" of Bobby McFerrin.....
9.gif
)

I really think that folks are just genuinely trying to help you out.
1.gif
Besides, you need all your positive energy to enjoy wearing your new Verragio!!!!!!!! I just l-o-v-e your new sparklie! *Do* wear it well.
appl.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
LOL Thanks Kamuelamom!!

I know they are - I was laughing while writing it cause it keeps haunting me. The one post I don't need an answer to, and I get a ton.. other times, I don't get enough. HAHA!

twirl.gif

shiv165

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know how I can find this setting? I think it is a Ritani. Thank you!!
wavey.gif

knritas042020m.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could be Ritany or Precissionset (WWW) ? You can always turn to a Ritany dealer, I am not aware of them selling online.

NoviceNYC

Rough_Rock
Hi shiv165

This is the exact ring that I am getting and it is indeed Ritani. The only picture I have seen of the ring is where I believe you have gotten yours, theknot.com. The reason you haven't seen it anywhere else is because it is a brand new design by Ritani only about a month old. If you want to see it you may have to do what I did. I called Ritani dealers in my area (a list is available on Ritani's website) and basically ask then to have Ritani send it to them for you to view. If they are unsure as to what ring you are talking about (which most did with me) refer to the style number on theknot.com's site. It is an amazing ring in person! I have seen it with a cushionette, princess, and round and after a lot of heartache I have decided on the round. With any shape stone it is stunning.

shiv165

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your help NoviceNYC...I will try all of your suggestions. I am in the NY area as well so hopefully I will be lucky with finding a jeweler. I can't wait to see pics of your ring!!
wavey.gif

NoviceNYC

Rough_Rock
Your welcome. If you are in the NY area then you may benefit from my experience. NO authorized dealers in the city have the ring. Saks doesn't carry the rings but they will get you it if you do indeed want to order it. I went out to New Jersey to Bailey Banks and Biddle in Short Hills as well as Fasseas In Livingston (only 5 min apart) and they both had a 1.5 ct round in that setting but Fasseas brought me in a 1 ct princess. Amy at Fasseas is a doll. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
1.gif

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
on the subject of ritani...
for those who are just in the need of a bit of ritani eye candy, check out this link (the pics are better than the pictures on ritani's own site)

http://www.theknot.com/bs_results_jewelry.htm?designerid=69

ninagirl310

Rough_Rock
I there my name is Kristina. My boyfriend and I have been looking at engagement rings for the longest time and have finally selected one we both love. It is the ritani endless love collection. I was searching on line for someway for him to purchase it without spending the $7,500 he was quoted. I found your response to someone saying that you might be able to get it wholesale. If there is anyway you can help is it would be very appriciated. He is looking for a platinum ring that is 1 carat. I have attached a picture of the ring.
Thank you so much,
Kristina Gouzy

ritani.jpg

bahati

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I are here in Atlanta. I have not been able to find or link ritani online with the exception of Bailey Banks and Biddle. There are website that say go here, go there, but there are a lot of rinks and none of them say ritani they just give descriptions... Good Luck.. The only other place I have been able to link ritani to is a jeweler base out of southern california.
wink2.gif

bahati

Rough_Rock
Oh cool, my boyfriend and I have selected a ring out of the endless love collection also, good choice. Best wishes!!!

bahati

Rough_Rock
Please contact me at [email protected], Mark. My boyfriend and I have just selected a ritani ring.....

JHeebner

Rough_Rock
It's so nice to see so many people interested in the beautiful designs of Ritani. I might have to let them know how popular they are when I meet with them next week to view their new collections.

A word of advice to jewelry industry professionals who post on this site: you never know who might be reading this, so you really should be more cautious about offering to sell merchandise directly to consumers at wholesale prices. You know this isn't acceptable, and would be frowned upon by your own contacts if they ever found out.

Staci1111

Rough_Rock
Are you still looking for that ring? It is the same one I have it is Ritani we got it at robbins brothers.

hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results