shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for pics of round with half-moon sides

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hello all -

hoping to tap your endless expertise one more time: i''m searching - so far in vain - for pics of rounds with half-moon sides. this would be for a 1.1 ct center RB. i just can''t seem to unearth any photos... i''m torn between that look and a pave band, which of course is easy to find! many thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a Leon mege that I just adore. it''s a cusion center but looks roundish so you can at least kinda get the idea of what it will look like.

cushion%20pic.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thanks - that''s a beauty! if i had my say (i.e. not a family stone), i''d definitely pick a cushion. i do wish i could find a photo of an actual round with half-moon sides, though. any ideas for sites i could surf?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash offers this beauty on their website, but it says it can only be purchased with one of their diamonds.

halfmoonround.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
This is the only one I could think of offhand, but I''ll see if I can find more.

mfroundhalfmoon.JPG

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh, that one''s really different and pretty - where did it come from??

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sorry AceP - it''s just a Photoshop, just wanted to give you more ideas, never saw one.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pricescope''s photoshope reminded me of this Sheldon Spyer ring. I have seen in it person and it is so much prettier than it looks in this picture.

sheldonspeyerhalfmoons.png

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, MrsSalvo...you''ve seen that in person? I''m jealous! I loved that one, but my BF is much more into the solitaire look and vetoed it. :)

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
yeah, i was so convinced i wanted a pave band for my RB, and all of a sudden i find i''m just taken by these rounds with half-moons. they''re unusual, which i like, and i think when the half-moons are small, they really set off a center stone... hmm. still searching for more pics. maybe i''ll run to the diamond district after work tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results