shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for pendant basket retailer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking to make my own pendant and am not sure what type of basket/pendant to buy. Does anyone have any good recommendations for online vendors for just the basket/setting/mmounting?

I have a red mexican fire opal and a diamond (1/8th or so carat) that i''d like to set into a WHITE GOLD pendant.

Thamnksl!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You want to mount it yourself? I wouldn't recommend that with an opal...

If you want a jeweler to do it they can order you a Stuller setting very reasonably.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d prefer to have a local jeweller order the basket and set it.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 11:23:45 PM
Author: neatfreak
You want to mount it yourself? I wouldn''t recommend that with an opal...

If you want a jeweler to do it they can order you a Stuller setting very reasonably.
Ditto.

Are you just looking for somewhere to send your stone to be set? Pretty much any jewelery retailer will have those available to them, online or no. So you can just find a vendor with whom you feel comfortable working.
1.gif

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
no no no...i''m sorry....forgive my stupid ramble...allow me to be more specific. I want to find the basket pendant myself onlline, and then take my stone and diamond and have a jeweler mount everything for me....

so take my basket, my stone and my diamond and have the jeweler "assemble" it....

the opal is 5x7

thanks.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just choose something from Stuller.com then have the jeweller order it for you..
I hope you have a decent jeweller, as there will be next to no profit in this project for them - some aren''t that nice
7.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A layperson isn''t able to order anything from Stuller; only a jeweller. It''s pretty cheap anyway and the markup is so low that it''s best to just let the jeweller handle everything.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 8:09:11 AM
Author: Chrono
A layperson isn''t able to order anything from Stuller; only a jeweller. It''s pretty cheap anyway and the markup is so low that it''s best to just let the jeweller handle everything.
Chrono not sure if you were replying to me or no..?
Thats why I said to Rparker "......and have the jeweller order it for you."
33.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 7:10:12 AM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 2/6/2009 8:09:11 AM
Author: Chrono
Chrono not sure if you were replying to me or no..?
Thats why I said to Rparker ''......and have the jeweller order it for you.''
33.gif
AJ,
I was "speaking" to rparker.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results