shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for particular diamond engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

campaa

Rough_Rock

First, I appologize if this is not in the correct folder, but I need help finding a ring.

I am looking for a ring that I saw from Tiffany and Co. It is the ring on the seft side of the attached picture. I am currently stationed in Korea in the Army and I have been trying to find a place online that carries this ring so I can start to make arrangements for purchase.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

target ring.jpg

bluepetal

Rough_Rock
you will probably have to have this customed made.

reena

Ideal_Rock
i tried on a very close replica of that ring at i friedman and sons in the NYC diamond district. the setting was still expensive--i think $6 or $7k--but still cheaper than going through tiffany''s. the ring is not on the website but i think the web address is www.ifreidman.com. you might consider giving them a call.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is a beautiful style. It MUST be made very close to the final size needed to fit the finger. A very good jeweler could size it up or down a bit, but it is not nearly as flexible to re-sizing as some other designs. Of course, the alternatives are not the same and many would not be as attractive. This style is a really good design that would be difficult to fully copy.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once Tiffany does something, be sure there will be followers... Somone must be making these (how close to the original it''s your call to judge) otherwise Diamondsbylauren (LINK) would not be spoting it. BTW, the respective vivid yellow bit below is about 2 carats - so the ring could by no means be as dainty as the Tiffany add.

DBLtf.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results