shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for online jeweler selling JA Bevacqua settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
I went to E.E Robbins in Seattle this past friday. I had a great experience because they have incredible customer service, but all they sell is EGL diamonds from Israel. From what I''ve read on this website, EGL outside the US is not that great.

The diamond I liked the best was 1.00 H SI1 for $5,800, which sounds a little high in price from what I''ve seen online. So I''m still shopping around.

The setting I fell in love with is Santa Lucia from JA Bevacqua, which is a full bezel setting. So far E.E. Robbins is the only place I''ve seen that sells this setting. I''m not a fan of knockoffs because I''ve rarely seen one as good as the original, so I really want to find a jeweler that sells J.A. Bevacqua settings.

Can jewelers who don''t advertize a designer''s jewelry still special order from a designer? I''ve heard great things about Good old gold and Whiteflash, so I''d love to buy from them but only if they''re able to sell me a J.A. Bevacqua setting with the diamond.

Any and all recommendations are welcome.
wavey.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Weddingband.com lists Bevaqua among the designers they represent online. I would think that either you could have one setting delivered to the diamond seller or he could source it for you. All you'd have to do is ask the seller of the diamond if they can obtain the setting - I bet it will work
1.gif

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
Yes, that's the ring I want. But I will ask the designer to make the band 18K yellow gold and keep the bezel platinum. I really like a two-tone look.

I looked at the Wedding Band website. Does anyone have any experince with this e-tailer?

Thanks for posting the picture for me
appl.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not at all a common design... but there are a few variations out there. The "low halo" ring by Perret is the closest match on the softer side, I think. Worth taking a look
4.gif

halo.JPG

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
Wow!!!
love.gif

I agree that Etienne Perret is a softer look to the Bevacqua. And more affordable. I went and looked at the Etienne website. They will even set my diamond for me. So I can buy a diamond online and get the setting directly from the designer.

Now I just need to go to my local Nordstroms to see what it looks like on my hand.

Thank you so much Valarie101. You're great!!!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results