shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Marjorie Bauer type pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I bought a pair of fashion earrings at Nordstrom by Marjorie Bauer. I LOVE the earrings, but the problem is I have issues when it comes to wearing stuff that isn''t "real." I would prefer to find a pair of gold/silver earrings and return the M. Bauer ones since they''re not gold.

Here''s a link to M. Bauer''s website: http://www.mbaer.com/

The earrings I have are listed in the catalogue (item #E8164DW), but I cannot seem to find a way to cut and paste the photo here so for quick reference, I''d love a pair of earrings similar to what I have, but would be pleased to find a pair like the ones on her home page on the right side of the example photo. . . discs that are hammered gold. Size, wise, I''m hoping for the inner disc to be no more than the size of a dime and to have a ring surrounding it, like in the photo.

Is there any company that specializes in hammered gold earrings? I''m on a budget when it comes to price. Ideally, the earrings would be under $300.

Thanks for any leads!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC-

I looked at the website. The earrings look like fairly common, popular designs. I would think they would be pretty easy to find in gold. I won''t go looking to see what Gurhan or Yossi Harari have in those styles since you aren''t asking for 24K and don''t need the price tag that comes with 24k. If I have a chance I will look around for you on the net, but I don''t have much free time anymore :(. I hope other people can help find you some fun 14K or 18K earrings and will post the websites here!

Good luck!

Deb
34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nordstrom''s had some 14k look alikes a few months ago........

saw a pair of 24k gurhan last week for $800......

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results