shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for loose cushion cut diamond for engagement ring

cramogon

Rough_Rock
Re: Looking for loose cushion cut diamond for engagement rin

Hi everyone, it's been a few weeks since i've posted on here but i'm just returning to let everyone know that everything went smoothly. I received the ring from Mark @ ERD a little over 3 weeks ago, and I proposed to my girlfriend (now fiance) and she said YES! She absolutely loved the ring. It happened to be our 3 year anniversary so she was kind of expecting something so I tricked her a little. After that she wasn't expecting an engagemet ring, so when I proposed she was very surprised and couldn't believe how beautiful the ring was. She has received a lot of praise for how beautiful, unique, delicate, and sparkly her ring looks. I even think some of her friends are a little envious! It truly is a beautiful ring and I couldn't be happier with the work that ERD did on this ring. I've received a lot of compliments on how good of a job I did, but I really owe that to Mark and his team at ERD. They were very helpful, patient throughout this process, and definitely got me the best value for my budget. The ring really amazed me and blew away my expectations. I don't think any of the local jewelers I had talked to could come close. The final specs of the ring ended up being:

Center stone:
Cushion modified brilliant - GIA certified
measurements: 6.69 x 6.20 x 3.90
ratio: 1.08
carat: 1.21
color: F
clarity: VS2
polish: Excellent
symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: none

Setting:

Platinum setting with .86 carats of E and F color VS clarity .005 and .01 ct round brilliant diamonds

I'll attach a few pictures in a separate post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results