shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for lever back earrings

Brightblonde

Rough_Rock
Hi, new member wanting to find lever back back earrings … 1.5 ct total …14k white gold … Slight drop just below the lobe.

I’ve been searching online but only find smaller, larger, thin settings, or long drop. Perhaps I need to purchase loose stones & custom setting?

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, and welcome!

Do you have an inspiration photo to share that could help us help you with your search? Custom is always an option of course, and there are plenty of great vendors out there for that.

Also, what is the budget you have in mind? Do you have a preference on the clarity/color of the diamonds?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, new member wanting to find lever back back earrings … 1.5 ct total …14k white gold … Slight drop just below the lobe.

I’ve been searching online but only find smaller, larger, thin settings, or long drop. Perhaps I need to purchase loose stones & custom setting?

I am thinking about something similar but I haven't settled an any design yet.

Brightblonde

Rough_Rock
Hello Ann & vintageinjune,

I want something simple for casual, daily wear. I tend to lose studs. So I’m hoping to find something like this photo. Lab diamonds, medium size that will stay upright & not hang downwards. My ideal would be 1.5 cts tw … D/E/F/G … $2,500. But I’m flexible.

F1746A0F-3658-44A3-9649-A8251E321B45.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results