shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for jeweler in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCulpepper

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone knows of a jeweler located in Chicago. His name is Joel Singer, and my family has done a lot of business with him in the past. I don''t want to ask my family, bc I want this enagagement to be a surprise for everyone. I have done an internet search, but nothing has come up. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

kit0110

Rough_Rock
i''m in chicago...can''t help you
7.gif

perhaps you can say you want to buy a necklace for your gf, and want to know the jeweler''s info?

buellergirl

Rough_Rock
Hi JCulpepper,

I''m in the Chicago area and in search of a jeweler myself. I work near a jeweler in Oak Park - Oak Park Jewelers - that 5-6 of my coworkers have highly recommended (I just found out yesterday - sent a company-wide email query). I haven''t had a chance to check them out personally yet though.

Good luck and let me know if you find any others!

kit0110

Rough_Rock
you may want to check this link out. I asked for a good jeweler in chicago

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/chicago-where-to-go-to-find-a-ring.21555/

Issac at dimendscassi was very professional and patiently answered our questions. He also
helped us stay within our budget. Good luck on your search

aronsh

Rough_Rock
I just bought my RAC from a Jeweler in chicago, Lester Lampert. David Lampert was fantastic, prompt, and professional all the way through. Try them

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results