shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for input on this Diamond please!

moonshine99

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a loose oval stone for my wife to be able to redo an engagement ring in an east-west setting. I found this stone and it looked like a value based on the size, cut, color, etc. The dimensions look solid but I was wondering if anyone could offer input from another viewpoint. GIA Certificate # 2121958760 = 1.28 Carat, D Color, VVS1 clarity

Also, this stone is listed on various sites for various amounts....is there any reason that this happens? Will most sites match the lowest posted price?

Thank you

slg47

Ideal_Rock
moonshine99|1309019746|2954819 said:
I am looking for a loose oval stone for my wife to be able to redo an engagement ring in an east-west setting. I found this stone and it looked like a value based on the size, cut, color, etc. The dimensions look solid but I was wondering if anyone could offer input from another viewpoint. GIA Certificate # 2121958760 = 1.28 Carat, D Color, VVS1 clarity

Also, this stone is listed on various sites for various amounts....is there any reason that this happens? Will most sites match the lowest posted price?

Thank you

do you have any images of the diamond?

it may be listed for a different price on different websites because of differences in vendor policies. some vendors may offer services such as photos, better return policy, upgrades, etc.

if you are shopping for an oval I would highly recommend buying from a vendor who provides images.

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
That one looks like a nice one to :twirl:

moonshine99

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for the input.

I have reached out to Good Old Gold for some insight after watching some of their videos as well regarding ovals.

It appears that it is a difficult stone to but on just specs alone. It is nice that James Allen has some pictures available to give an idea of the effect of the bow-tie on the stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results