shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOKING for INFORMATION

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FroggyLady

Rough_Rock
Ok here is what I have. My husband''s grandma gave me a ring today. She said her grandma gave it to her.Which would date the ring to be around the turn of 1900''s. It has a "diamond", (not sure if it is real or not). The gold is a matte type of finish. Not polished like todays jewerly. And there is no 10k or 14k inside it. But it does have an engraving that is a U with an arrow through it. And a C in a circle like maybe a copyright. Not sure. There is a star that they etched into the gold next to the diamond. Then one on the other side of the diamond. BUT the second star isn''t finished being etched into the gold. The First star that is completed has the look of polished gold. So I am pretty sure it is real gold. However I am still wondering. My main curiousity at this moment. Is the markings inside the ring. I am going to take the ring to a jeweler to have the stone checked. However I am fearfull I won''t be able to track anything down about the Markings.

Thank you for any information in advance.

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results