shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for help from JCDiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

khooper

Rough_Rock
Hi,

This is my first posting, but I’ve been looking around here, and other forums, for some time. I’ve heard from many people that you do great work at a very good rate. I was wondering if you could help me with a platinum ring and a Tiffany style Lucida stone? The stone I’m looking for is around 1 ¼ to 1 ½, G or H color and VS2 or SI in clarity.

Thanks,
khooper

jcdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words.
I'd be more than happy to assist you.
Have you searched Pricescope to see if any stones are available?

There is just 1 type of stone which resembles the Lucida, it's called the Lucere, which is a very stunning stone.

As far as the Platinum ring, would that also be the Tiffany style as well?
I have done this style in the past and I will attach a picture of it on my next posting.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Guys, how come you both have identical IP address? :Up_to_something:

Maurice?!?

jcdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Please see attached picture for the setting I mentioned above.
This one is designed for either the Lucere of Square Emerals cuts.

Leonid,
You should have my IP address logged at the following:
192.168.1.100 (Don't know what Subnet Mask or Default Gateway stands for).
Nobody else knows my login and password.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Should I contact AT&T and have them fix something?

TifStyle1.jpg

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Leonid,

LOL! Is that a classic "busted" moment I'm seeing? Sometimes ya just gotta laugh...

JC,

The IP address you listed, 192.168.1.100, is a LOCAL address and only exists in the network I assume you have in your home/business (any IP address beginning with "192.168" is by definition a local network address). The IP address logged at Pricescope would be the IP address assigned by AT&T, and is completely different than the 192.168.x.x number you're seeing. I assume from Leonid's comment that the IP address logged by the board shows the "question" and "answer" posts being generated from the same IP address, which makes it about a 99.95% chance they are originating from the same computer/LAN. Oops... :)

-Tim

khooper

Rough_Rock
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I spoke with our LAN guy and you are right that my company does use a LAN. But we don’t use AT&T. That’s a cable modem line.
According to him, since AT&T’s broadband dominates most of Massachusetts, the prefix numbers posted earlier are standard. It’s other factors that specify where exactly it comes from.

After emailing Maurice, I found out he’s near Providence, RI. Since I am located in Andover, MA it is IMPOSSIBLE to be at 2 places at once.

From what I have heard, Maurice has impeccable standards and he’s been in this business for over 14 years. So, I would appreciate it if you would correct the previous statements you guys made about him.

My apologies to Maurice (JC Diamonds) for any unnecessary confusion or problems that may have arisen from this. I'll make sure to use a different web page to reach him next time.

Thanks,
khooper

khooper

Rough_Rock
Hi Maurice,

By the way, I really appreciate your input and advice. I also appreaciate you being professional about this.

Thanks,
khooper

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
This is too funny. I'm no computer expert, but it sounds like bs to me. I'm not sure what it is, but the original post just doesn't sound like a consumer to me. If you had heard good things about a dealer, why go through pricescope instead of contacting them directly? It just doesn't jive.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Slmulkey - :)

I don't know for sure but...

1. Maurice has been registered before as Moediamonds and had problems with the forum policies.

2. Maurice registered recently as Jcdiamonds and continued to break policies on the forum as behind the scene.

3. Both posts above came from identical IP address i.e. from the same Internet Service Provider, which alone is not 100%-proove of abuse but knowing Maurice history made me suspicious.

I could be mistaken but it looks like Maurice is having fun testing the forum for weak spots in the defense system :Up_to_something:

khooper

Rough_Rock
I've been reflecting heavily on these responses. Sadly to say, given the fact that this forum's position is to protect its paid sponsors and friends, I would honestly have to say that there is no desire for a “fresh look” regarding informative knowledge, great skills, and competition here.

However, I would like to clarify on some comments:

From the feedback I recently received, Maurice was registered quite a while ago, but he needed to leave to devote his time on his infant son's respiratory issues.

As far as how I heard of him, it was from one of the members here and he recommended posting here. Like I’ve said before, I’m new here, so I didn’t know what was the best course of action to take was.

Again, sorry for causing so much confusion. I've learned my lesson.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Khooper,
----------------
Sadly to say, given the fact that this forum's position is to protect its paid sponsors and friends.
----------------
That is not true.
1.gif
Where did you see protection of the sponsors on the forum especially since the policies where tighten?

I beat them up for so long they even not venture to post something for self promotions or ask me in private whether it's ok to post such and such stuff.
1.gif

If I missed something just let me know.

If you're a consumer, I'm sorry for the hassle and hope you'll understand my suspicion because of the reasons I explained before.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results