shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for half bezel or bar set e-rings with thin bands

bayBee

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I’m new here, so I apologize if this is under the wrong section.

I'm looking for some engagement ring inspiration. I wear a size 3, and I'd really like to find a half bezel setting with a band no wider than 2mm. I’m mainly interested in radiant, emerald, and cushion cut diamonds, but I am open to seeing other cuts and gems in dainty half bezel or bar settings. Most of the half bezel rings I’ve seen are either round cut or have much wider bands than I’m interested in.

Here are photos just to give you an example of what I’m looking for:

It’s a .70 radiant cut ring that I found posted on WeddingBee. I’d love to see it from other angles and find out more details, but unfortunately its owner is no longer active in the forums.

Also, I’m super new to this whole ring thing, so I’m not entirely sure if this is considered a half bezel or bar setting. Thoughts?!

kenalya_0.jpg

kenalya_1.jpg

kenalya_2.jpg

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Looking for half bezel or bar set e-rings with thin band

I love that!! I have found one jeweler on Etsy that does some similar things - Khimjewelry. I asked about a custom order but haven't heard back...it's been a month, so good luck if you try him.

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock

I have worked with a company called Sholdt before. Their specialty is bezel set engagement rings. I'm sure they can do whatever you want:
http://sholdtdesign.com/sholdt-ring/r497-1d/
Contact them!

bayBee

Rough_Rock

I actually came across that Etsy seller as well in my search for something similar! I haven't reached out to him yet, but I'll give it a shot and will report back if I get any response.

bayBee

Rough_Rock

Thanks, ElleElle! I will check them out! I think my main problem is I'm not exactly sure what I want. I haven't seen many half bezel set rings with thin bands, so I don't have too many inspiration photos to work off of. I'm wondering if there's a reason for their scarcity... compromised structural integrity, perhaps?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results