shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for feedback on this lab diamond please!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I am waiting on pictures and videos of the diamond but based on the stats what do people think? It scored a 1.3 on the HCA database which I know is a good score but to be honest I have no idea what that actually means. Is that score good enough to proceed or is there is anything else on this that I should consider.

This is all new and being honest when I bought my last diamond I just asked for GIA certified, triple excellent and assumed if it had these criteria it was good enough!

If it helps I’m hoping to set this in a halo and am not looking for a perfect diamond just something that will sparkle nicely!

3F3CB7BC-3704-40CE-B050-C10E5703C2C9.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any score under 2 means "consider this stone". Do you have pics or videos?

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Just got some now.
8B2F6010-526B-4481-9424-FE94CB834F60.jpeg 4F9CF285-B8D8-43F0-B09A-049F2CB45B6D.jpeg D5C475DF-DC2A-40FC-8F3D-94C0822C509A.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To be honest I don't love it. Are you buying from a private party? I think we can help you find better if you share your budget and desired size, color, etc. The faceting just looks disorganized to my eye.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the feedback! My budget is $2000 and im wanting to get the biggest size I can for that so am willing to be flexible with other thing like g/h colour and SI1 clarity. Problem
I have is that I’m not in US so the vendors I can choose from are very few and far between as very few ship outside US!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the feedback! My budget is $2000 and im wanting to get the biggest size I can for that so am willing to be flexible with other thing like g/h colour and SI1 clarity. Problem
I have is that I’m not in US so the vendors I can choose from are very few and far between as very few ship outside US!

I think if size is most important then this one is ok. But it's not great and it wont sparkle like it would if it were cut to ideal standards. What vendors ship to your country?

Sorry, I should have been more positive. It's not a bad stone by any means. And if size is the #1 priority then this is a solid choice.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
I think if size is most important then this one is ok. But it's not great and it wont sparkle like it would if it were cut to ideal standards. What vendors ship to your country?

Sorry, I should have been more positive. It's not a bad stone by any means. And if size is the #1 priority then this is a solid choice.

Im glad of the feedback! None of the main vendors ship to Europe that I’m aware of! Tbh im not aware of any that do so I’ve been looking on Etsy And similar! Plus even if I find a vendor that does, customs and excise duties for my country are about 30% so that takes a good chunk of my budget straight away! You US ladies do not know how lucky ye are to have so many great options available to ye!

I was hoping that by making sure it was certified, had a good HCA score and was a at least an excellent cut that it would have to be a good stone! I obviously have a lot to learn ha ha!!! I’m ashamed to say this is the way I picked my current mined diamond! Eek!

Also it’s an ideal cut, I thought this meant it was cut to ideal standards is that not the case? I really do have so much to learn!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results