shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for earrings similar to Elsa Peretti ones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the Elsa Peretti small tear drop earrings and am wondering if anyone has seen other earrings that are similar. The Tiffany ones are so simple and elegant and I''m willing to pay the $195, but I am just not fond of silver. I do have two Tiffany necklaces and it''s such a pain to dip them in the silver cleaner. Very lazy, I know. I''m wondering if I could find WG ones for similar and I''ve looked at some local chain jewelers, but most earrings are bigger and longer.

If anyone has seen something like these, can you let me know.

If not, I''ll probably buy these for Christmas b/c I''m looking for simple earrings to go w/my pendant so I''m not over-the-top in diamonds for a mini-trip DH, the kids and I are going on. . .

Thanks for any help.

Here''s the earrings:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=10777402&mcat=148204&cid=287464&search_params=s+5-p+6-c+287464-r+101323338+101288187-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s the pix

goldlucitedrops.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS!!! I love them and they''re perfect. Thanks for posting!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you consider buying the Elsa Peretti ones from Tiff''s and having them rhodium plated?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 1:58:10 AM
Author: monarch64
Would you consider buying the Elsa Peretti ones from Tiff''s and having them rhodium plated?
Yep, actually for my starfish pendant, I am hoping to do that at some point.

The earrings are on hold though just in case I go on the trip I mentioned in another post. I need every dime to buy warm boots, coat, & a few sweaters, plus entertainment over there. I''ll probably get the earrings in January
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results