shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Direction - J. Esposito Ring

MissNucci26

Rough_Rock
Hello - If this is not the right spot to post something like this if anyone could lead me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated:)

I am trying to find more out about a ring I received in an auction lot I brought home a few weeks ago. It is marked on the inside espo .925 I have tried searching by image on Google Lense, Bing Image search and also ebay image search. In the image search I have tried a variety of key words including ' J Esposito, maltese cross, Joseph Esposito, J Espo .925. You get the idea. I just haven't had any luck. Any suggestions? Thank You!!

IMG_0865.jpeg

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Hello - If this is not the right spot to post something like this if anyone could lead me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated:)

I am trying to find more out about a ring I received in an auction lot I brought home a few weeks ago. It is marked on the inside espo .925 I have tried searching by image on Google Lense, Bing Image search and also ebay image search. In the image search I have tried a variety of key words including ' J Esposito, maltese cross, Joseph Esposito, J Espo .925. You get the idea. I just haven't had any luck. Any suggestions? Thank You!!

IMG_0865.jpeg

What kind of information are you looking for?

Esposito Jewelry, Inc., a jewelry company located in Providence, Rhode Island, USA-but it looks like they are no longer in business.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results