shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for diamond in Boston area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joe@earthlink

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Looking to buy a diamond of about 1 carat size in the Boston area. Have visited the good old gold and whiteflash sites--and am wondering if there are any local jewelers or distributors that can provide similar price/quality stones (will need a good setting also). I do want this to be a a quality round cut stone of no less than G/H and VS1 with very good to excellent polish and symmetry with fire. This is for a very special person in my life and I want this to be a good quality stone--but don''t want break the bank...

Any suggestions??

greengator

Rough_Rock
Hi Joe,
Go to Barmakian Brothers in Nashua, NH and ask for Joseph. He will take care of you. He sold me a D, VS1, 1.04 Carat, Ideal Cut for 15% off Rappaport.
Good luck.
-- Larry

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I am in Boston area too (north of actually)...I am getting my stone from Good Old GOld...They are great...and have great stones...with all the data...to make you comfortable with buying on-line

Best of luck in your search

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
Deprisco Jewelers in the 4rth floor of the Jewelers building is awesome. They are reasonable, negotiable and came within about 15% of what was offered on PS. That is pretty good for a B & M store. They are extremely low pressure too and are willing to educate you. I went to several B & M places and others in the Jewelers district that like to try to pressure you into a quick sale. However Deprisco was great. I did end up buying the engagement ring from DCD online who were also great, however I bought my Wedding Bands at Deprisco, they sized not only my bands but the engagement ring for free and engraved them all for free.. They also gave us a really nice silver plated photo album for our wedding. They are sincerely nice people and I will buy there in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results