shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for DiamCalc 2 registration key...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Toska

Shiny_Rock
I have the demo version of diamcalc 2.

I cannot run my round diamond through the program, because I do not have the registration key. The price they ask to purchase the program is ridiculous!

Does anyone have the registration key for DiamCalc 2.2.1?

It would be greatly appreciated if you could email me the registration code.

2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
That would be immoral and illegal.
Either buy it or dont use it.

Toska

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/18/2003 3:51:21 AM strmrdr wrote:

That would be immoral and illegal.
Either buy it or dont use it.----------------

I do not believe it is immoral if I am only planning to use it once. If someone would help me out with my previous posts/requests to run my diamond through diamcalc, I would not need to ask for the regkey. I have asked for a diamcalc regkey in hope someone would rather supply that then spend a minute of their time running this diamond through diamcalc!

Size: 1.02 ct
Color: G
Clarity: SI1
Measurements: 6.54 - 6.57 x 3.88
Roundness: 0.5%
Total Depth: 59.2%
Table Size: 59.7%
Crown Angle: 33.5
Pavilion Angle:40.7
Culet: 0.8%

Toska

Shiny_Rock
Thumbs up to Leonid for supplying the *.gem file for me
Up_to_something.gif

A true gentleman!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Toska:
----------------
... The price they ask to purchase the program is ridiculous!
----------------
For your purpose to impress your fiancé with simulation of your diamond you don't need to spend $280.

However, for a professional who is in the diamond research or cutting business this price is ridiculously low comparing to its possibilities and amount of diamond rough one could save if using it in the full capacity.

Btw, registration codes are unique for each computer so even if you'll get a key from someone else they won't work on any other machine.

Toska

Shiny_Rock
That's the only reason I wanted it Leonid. I hope she is impressed with all of these pictures which she will most likely never understand!

I haven't had a chance to read up on what each image means, but from what I can make out it looks as though its not the most brilliant(light returning) diamond out there, it seems ok when it comes to fire.

Whats your opinion on my diamond leonid? Whats it's advantages and disadvantages?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Whats your opinion on my diamond leonid? Whats it's advantages and disadvantages?----------------
It would be silly of me to comment on a diamond that I've never seen. And even if I have, I'm not the best person to ask
1.gif

Numbers look great; the rest is in the eyes of beholder (i.e. you and your fiancé). So enjoy your rock and don't be obsessed too much with the numbers!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results