shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for cushion

sln

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am looking for the biggest best cut cushion that I can get for around $2000. Hoping for something in the 2+ ct range. I don't like the crushed ice look, but am not sure what type of cushion this is (this pic was sent to me, not sure whose it is). Any help is appreciated. Thank you

diamond.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I can't see much about the cut from that pic. Are you looking for a hearts and Arrows cushion? Or just one that isn't "crushed ice"?

Examples from Brian gavin of H&A (obviously price tag is big because these are precision cut). Not suggesting this stone but just trying to figure out what you're looking for:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately I can't see much about the cut from that pic. Are you looking for a hearts and Arrows cushion? Or just one that isn't "crushed ice"?

Examples from Brian gavin of H&A (obviously price tag is big because these are precision cut). Not suggesting this stone but just trying to figure out what you're looking for:

Wow those BG H&A cushions are immaculate - never fail to impress me. I think it's probably the only non-RBC shape along with his EGD Quadex, JP's H&A Cushion and Decagon, and Gem Concepts Octavia that do so to the degree that a SIC RBC impresses me.
Everything else, not really my cup o' tea, but that's just me.

sln

Rough_Rock

Thanks for the response. I am looking for something that’s not crushed ice but I also don’t love the hearts and arrows variety as well.

Just a Quick Look, something like this

I

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
No expert but I like the one you show above.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results