shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Contour

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jms299

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a 18kt white gold contour setting (six prong). I''m having a difficult finding one not in platinum online. Any one know who sells them?

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
If your having problems finding someting online or have an idea for the perfect ring, why not have it custom made. I have been shocked how over priced so much jewelry out there is...but when you add middle men it tends to do that.
If you can sketch it or describe it you can probably have it designed for you and created custom fairly inexpensivly...or at least at about the same price of regular jewelery.

You may want to contact the Jeweler who posts on here as Griffin. he is a CAD/CAM jeweler and a really good one. He can offer some neat services, like Emailing you a photo of the ring before its even started on, letting you know exactly what your going to get before a tool even starts making your ring. As well as price, time line to produce it, ect.
Its well worth the time to look into.

Griffin

Shiny_Rock
I appreciate the plug, Dave - but if he wants the setting I think he does, Stuller, Frei, etc. should already have something along those lines.
Being able to kick out models for unique designs is certainly useful, but no need to re-invent the wheel for this if it is a standard contour setting.

JMS - Do you have a picture of what you are looking for? Someone here might be able to point you to some sources if we had an idea what it looked like.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah... THIS is it, I hope.

There are a few close matches among Stuller's remounts , but I would surely understand if someone would want a simmilar style custom made for a serious add-in of class
5.gif

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
For a simple stuller account any jeweler with one can order any of the designs, and at quite the saveings. Generaly at a price less than on the stuller site or any of the others, as a favor I do that for some people, order the parts, put them together ect. Depends on the job, but getting one like that would be a simple phone call, ship it in, solder the head (set stone if needed) then send it too you finished.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results