shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am having an engagement ring made. I am looking for pics of bezel rings with flat edge bands. I can''t find too many online. I am having a bezel made similar to an ettienne perret bezel, but with flat edges instead of rounded.

Anyone????

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Oh, I loooooove looove her ring, it is one of my faves on here!

I am thinking of having a flat edge band with a round diamond bezel. I wonder how a rounded edge bezel would look with a flat edge band. Or, I guess I could get the halo and band flat edged..?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 7:13:38 PM
Author: catlwade
Oh, I loooooove looove her ring, it is one of my faves on here!

I am thinking of having a flat edge band with a round diamond bezel. I wonder how a rounded edge bezel would look with a flat edge band. Or, I guess I could get the halo and band flat edged..?
I think that would look stunning. I would probably get the bezel (you're JUST a bezel, right?) a bit less rounded, and somewhat more flat, but as thin (heighth-wise) as possible.

I love pipe cut shanks, and regardless of how the rest of my ring was constructed, I wanted a plain pipe cut 2 mm wedding band - I love that it looks like a nickel on my hand! :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a 3/4 view of the ring. You can see the halo, and the secondary halo are pretty angular and flat.

original.aspx

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Ok, I love how yours is pretty much all flat edge around - that is def. what I want! And, yes, I like the idea of a thin halo height wise. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results