shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for another Diamond

Shnookums

Rough_Rock
Hello All!
Last time i posted about a diamond Kim N directed me to an amazing diamond and I'm so in love with it. Have not had it set yet since im on the hunt for a setting. BUT now I am back again looking for another diamond. Anything from 1-2 ct round or cushion is fine. Also a pair of Matching solitare round to set in earrings max 1 ct each. Kim N can you help again? :) Thanks so very much!

Last edited:
Can you give some parameters? Budget on the 2ctw earrings? Budget on the 1-2ct solitaire? Color preferences? Will be easier to find you a round solitaire.

@Kim N is able to do all kinds of magic, but a little guidance helps the helpers :lol:

Can you give some parameters? Budget on the 2ctw earrings? Budget on the 1-2ct solitaire? Color preferences? Will be easier to find you a round solitaire.

@Kim N is able to do all kinds of magic, but a little guidance helps the helpers :lol:

Gosh yes thank you I completely forgot, so for the diamond Solitare under 1500 and the best specs as possible also open to an oval diamond at 2-3 ct. Color F-D

The pair of earrings can be .50 ct to 2ct under 1k possible? best specs possible as well but would prefer color F-D

I found some nice options for you. Let me know when you're around and I'll post them.

Hi Kim! Online now until about 4:30 pm EST :)

Here are two options for the solitaire.

I think the tilt in the video is skewing the optics a little.

For earrings:

Hello Kim, You're a god send! whats the HCA score on the first solitare and the two diamonds for the earrings? Thanks so much added to cart just waiting for your reply

Hello Kim, You're a god send! whats the HCA score on the first solitare and the two diamonds for the earrings? Thanks so much added to cart just waiting for your reply

0.9 for the first solitaire and 1.2 and 1 for the earrings.

Thanks Kim can I have another option for the solitare any others you would recommend?

Thanks Kim can I have another option for the solitare any others you would recommend?

Honestly, I looked at so many and these were the only decent ones. I like the second stone I posted for the solitaire even more than the first stone.

Honestly, I looked at so many and these were the only decent ones. I like the second stone I posted for the solitaire even more than the first stone.

The video of the second one is really throwing me off. It's almost like it has a ton of inclusions lol even though the report doesn't show that is it just me?

I love all of @Kim N's picks for you. I don't see any inclusions in any of the stones. Personally, I have an SI1 which has teeny black inclusions but is still eye clean.

The video of the second one is really throwing me off. It's almost like it has a ton of inclusions lol even though the report doesn't show that is it just me?

Ah, okay, I see what you mean. It looks like there's one inclusion that's reflecting a lot. I'll do another search when I'm back on my PC.

I love all of @Kim N's picks for you. I don't see any inclusions in any of the stones. Personally, I have an SI1 which has teeny black inclusions but is still eye clean.

She did amazing on my first one and that's why I'm seeking her professional help again. I agree she's amazing

Okay, I found a great one. Let me know when you're back online.

Hello All!
Last time i posted about a diamond Kim N directed me to an amazing diamond and I'm so in love with it. Have not had it set yet since im on the hunt for a setting. BUT now I am back again looking for another diamond. Anything from 1-2 ct round or cushion is fine. Also a pair of Matching solitare round to set in earrings max 1 ct each. Kim N can you help again? :) Thanks so very much!

Hey, you should check out this new site, www.yourdiamondguys.com. It’s got this cool AI that scans for inclusions and weeds out the bad ones, so you only see the best diamonds with nice imperfections. Plus, there’s tons of info on there to help you out.

@Kim N What's your thoughts on this one?

@Kim N What's your thoughts on this one?

The proportions and cut quality are great, but I see graining.

I can see inclusions on all of them. So weird

I can see inclusions on all of them. So weird

I'd venture to guess you wouldn't see any inclusions with the naked eye on the 2.00 D VVS2 once you had it in hand.

Hello Kim, one last attempt can you source a H&A version for me for the solitare? TIA so much for your help

@Kim N SOS. Purchased the stones but got an email back saying they couldn't secure it. Here's the alternatives may I please have everyone's opinions?

Screenshot_20240623_134631_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623_134717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_134717_Chrome.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 11
@Kim N SOS. Purchased the stones but got an email back saying they couldn't secure it. Here's the alternatives may I please have everyone's opinions?

Screenshot_20240623_134631_Chrome.jpg

We aren't able to provide meaningful feedback without proportions and a good quality rotational video.

We aren't able to provide meaningful feedback without proportions and a good quality rotational video.

sorry I just realized that it didn't have that info

Carat Weight 2.02

Depth % 61.5

Table % 58

Crown Angle 35.3

Pavilion Angle 40.5

Measurements 8.05 - 8.12 x 4.98 mm Carat Weight 2.02 Carats

Color Grade D

Clarity Grade VVS 2

Cut Grade IDEAL

sorry I just realized that it didn't have that info

Carat Weight 2.02

Depth % 61.5

Table % 58

Crown Angle 35.3

Pavilion Angle 40.5

Measurements 8.05 - 8.12 x 4.98 mm Carat Weight 2.02 Carats

Color Grade D

Clarity Grade VVS 2

Cut Grade IDEAL

I don't love these proportions for a ring.

Hi Kim,

Yay youre back! Can you give me advice on another stone? :( the 2 ct one is not available. I am so sad

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics