shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a wedding band, measurements of melee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovesparkles

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I haven''t been here in FOREVER (although I did get to meet LesleyH at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza!!), so I hope I am welcomed back!

The wedding is in the works and I''m on the hunt for a wedding band! I think I want something that''s almost an eternity band, but I don''t want diamonds the entire way around because I know myself and the possibility I''ll gain (or lose!) weight in the future and will need resizing.

I also want the band to be very very thin. Just a thin line of sparkly next to my e-ring.

No channel set. I like shared-prong, I think.

Any ideas? Should I have it custom-made?

Anyone know the measurements of Whiteflash''s ACA melee in various weights?

Thank you!
lovesparkles

bling

Shiny_Rock
you should check out some of mara threads in regards to her ideas for her wedding band. it sounds like you are looking for something very similiar.. good luck!
wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovesparkles...I am going to have WF custom make me a 4 prong (each stone held by 4 prongs) wedding ring that will look like my e-ring. Shared prong is similar but less prongs. I personally think shared prong looks great, something like a 2 pointers around the ring would be beautiful in shared prong and be pretty thin, around 2.2mm or similar. Similar to what we are doing for ours, but 4prong not shared.
1.gif

I do have alot of pictures floating around, www.adiamondisforever.com was helpful with alot of pictures as well.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Here's a shared prong.

SharedProng1.jpg

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/27/2004 10:58:06 AM lovesparkles wrote:

Hi all,
I haven't been here in FOREVER (although I did get to meet LesleyH at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza!!), so I hope I am welcomed back!

The wedding is in the works and I'm on the hunt for a wedding band! I think I want something that's almost an eternity band, but I don't want diamonds the entire way around because I know myself and the possibility I'll gain (or lose!) weight in the future and will need resizing.

I also want the band to be very very thin. Just a thin line of sparkly next to my e-ring.

No channel set. I like shared-prong, I think.

Any ideas? Should I have it custom-made?

Anyone know the measurements of Whiteflash's ACA melee in various weights?

Thank you!
lovesparkles----------------

Did you see the ring that WF put on the mouse pads?? I love the sprinkled look of the tiny melee. I was kinda thinking of 2 small, plain bands with just a sprinkling of melee like the WF Design Champaigne style. Add just a subtle touch of sparkle and wear one on each side of my ring.
1.gif

This is a close up pic of the WF shared prong that Lesley posted a while back. You can see the prong work better in this pic. It's 1.05 total carat weight of 5 point diamonds.
3.gif

SharedProng2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results