shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a vintage-style eternity band, help!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi I'm looking for an eternity or 1/2-3/4 eternity band like these below with rectangular sections that finish in a point and then alternate with rounds between each rectangular section although I prefer the example without the rounds. Does anyone know what search terms I should use to try and find them or can recommend someone who makes them? I'm in New Zealand which limits me a bit plus I'd like to spend less than NZD$1000 if I can.

There's a half eternity at James Allen which might be my only option but I would love to get a real vintage one if that's possible.

I have a 1920s fishtail setting flanked with baguettes and it's really hard to find something that looks right with it. I've got a two-tone orange blossom ring which is pretty good but I keep wondering about getting something sparkly too.

_37085.jpg

_1152.png

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hello
I'm in Australia and had a full eternity band made with alternating baguettes and rounds that were milgrained individually. I'll try to find link to my cads and topic. Anyway, he can easily have this replicated and sent to you. I beleive mine was around $1100aud which was two years ago roughly.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks laurenk! That's really lovely :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results