shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a Tanzanite need help/ideas!

AggieMan

Rough_Rock
Howdy everyone! I spent a good bit of time here last year gathering information and suggestions for an engagement ring which turned out fantastic (bought it from good old gold) ; my fiancee immediately fell in love with it =)

So I'm back again only this time I want to get her a tanzanite because blue is our favorite color and it also happens to be her birthstone! I have spent some time researching all about tanzanite I am feeling comfortable with a pendant and perhaps a prong setting?

I really like the trillion cut and even a heart shape cut what do y'all think!? Also, I wouldn't know where to begin as far as finding a good jeweler to set it or how much that would cost me, any suggestions?

I've checked out a few sites that have been mentioned on pricescope and http://www.paraibainternational.com seems to have quite a few within my price range and has solid feedback here.

Thanks!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! My nicest tanzanite, bar none, came from Adam at Paraiba International. Not only is he a delight to work with, his selection is fabulous. I found his prices to be the most competitive, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results