shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a reputable diamond dealer in L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All, I have enjoyed this forum for some time and finally decided to post. I think the pricing on the Internet is just fine, and I love some of the sites, but I want to actually see a selection of diamonds to compare before choosing one. I am interested in a shy 2 carat F VS2 or SI1 round very nicely cut stone and really would like a russian cut if possible. Anyone know of some good diamond dealers in the Los Angeles Jewelry district? I have gone to many shops to purchase other jewelry, but never something this expensive. I would hate to make a mistake (anniversary present). Any opinions are more than welcome. Thanks!

jcdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi caratgirl,

Sorry to say, but I don't know of any dealers in the California area.
I agree that seeing as many stones as possible locally would help you in deciding which is the best stone for you.

Ask as many questions as you can think of while you're there.

Also, please use the pricescope search as well to help you decide which is the best course for your purchase- whether it be local or online.

Please let me know if I can answer any of your questions or concerns.

Jake C

:wavey:

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Jake, thanks for your reply. I also want to thank others that have e-mailed me. That should give some other options. By the way, how much more do Russian cut diamonds go for? Anyone have a percentage they want to throw around? Any pros or cons as far as educated opinions?

Still smilin' in Simi :sun:

lacina

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,
There is hardly any differnce in prices at wholesale.
I can't tell you what a retail will cost you but you can find out for your self by contacting : Smolensk Diamonds USA Inc.; 580 Fifth Ave NY,NY (212)921-4300.
Best
George
:))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results