shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a quality mens tungsten wedding band that is double grooved w/a brushed center?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Atariman1

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a quality men''s tungsten wedding band that is double grooved w/a brushed center?

Does anyone know of any quality vendors who carry tungsten rings similar to this?

I did find this one on line at danielsjewelers.com, but am not sure how good their stuff is.
danielsjewelers.com

Has anyone on here purchased from daniels before?

According to daniels
the ring is made by Heavy Stone Rings and contain no cobalt and just a small amount of nickel.

heavystonerings.com

Thanks for your help!
35.gif

TungstenAtariman.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s not exactly what you are looking for, but what about http://tungstenpride.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=26

They may be able to custom do something for you. None of their designs are set in stone...they can modify. We bought our ring through tungsten pride and I can''t say enough about them. The ring is awesome and they had some designs I had not seen anywhere else. They are a bit more expensive than some out there, but we felt it was worth it. They also have quarter sizes, which was a plus for us.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
My husband wears THIS tungsten wedding band and he LOVES it! If he were a Pricescoper, he would be here raving about it. He''s been wearing it for a little less than a month but it still has a flawless polish finish. And in the same amount of time, my platinum band is already getting its "patina" (which I like).

Anyways, we got both of our wedding bands at E-weddingbands.com. They have THIS double groove tungsten band that you can get different polishes on. And they''ll custom do stuff for you, just ask. They are very nice. And they are such better priced than any other tungsten bands I have ever seen, and the quality is amazing! It''s really a gorgeous ring.

Atariman1

Rough_Rock
Thanks.....both of those sites have some sharp looking rings.

Did either of you find that tungsten sizing runs large?

I have tried on a few rings and sometimes I''m an 8, other times 8.5, and
even a 9 can work. Then I tired wearing gloves for 10 minutes and a
10 fit nicely.....maybe I need multiple rings lol

I am kind of worried getting the correct size, since
all of the sizing issues with tungsten.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
tungsten pride ran true to size. If you have a big jeweler near you (like a Robbins brothers here in california) go get sized...they have the quarter sized rings too. Also, try on a COMFORT FIT band if that is the ring style you are getting...it can make a difference. Those you usually need to go a quarter or half size smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results