shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a princess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

floridagurl

Rough_Rock
My bf has a budget of about 3,000 for a princess cut diamond. I have noticed that some online vendors have pictures of the stone online. Being new to shopping for them online, I am not sure what to look for in the pictures. Some have real sharp lines between dark/light spots. Some of the dark cross at the center, while some have a light cross at the center. some have more dark areas than others. Maybe some of you more experienced PSers can offer some insight as to what sort of things you look for?

Also, as far as the stone, I would like around a 1ct, VS2 minimum, ideal cut. I saw this one, but don''t have much detailed info about crown % etc... Do you all have any thoughts on this one or recommend another in the same range?

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/I-VS1-Ideal-Cut-Princess-Diamond-1198929.asp

Thanks for all the help!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks pretty good for the price. you can ask them for an Ideal Scope image and Sarin, which will have the crown height.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 12:34:01 AM
Author: JulieN
It looks pretty good for the price. you can ask them for an Ideal Scope image and Sarin, which will have the crown height.
Ditto and check the very thick part of the girdle doesn''t encompass a huge portion of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results