shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a price quote!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mmwhitesell

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''m new here so please be kind. My husband plans to buy me a 5 diamond anniversary band for our anniversary. I would like each of the diamonds to be .25 cts, H color, Slightly included, ideal or very good cut.
What is the current market value or cost for 5 diamonds at this quality?

I have already picked out a white gold mounting that I would like but now I need to shop for the diamonds. I am just looking for a ball park on the diamonds. Could anyone tell me what I should be looking for as far as price is concerned when I begin shopping for these diamonds? I would like a lot of fire and sparkle. Also any suggestions that you might have would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Marjie
wavey.gif

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
If you click on pricescope in the toolbar at the top of the page, you can search specifying various carat, cut, clarity, and color.

I did a search for ideal cut and whiteflash has a 0.27ct H VS2 A Cut Above (Ideal H&A) for $610.

http://www.whiteflash.com/acut/diamond_details.asp?ItemCode=439137

They also have two 0.27ct H SI2 A Cut Aboves for $475.

You can search their site which is www.whiteflash.com

Also, www.goodoldgold.com has a .236 ct H VS1 H&A for $375. It is listed in their H&A inventory.

Hope this helps.
wavey.gif

mmwhitesell

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much!!! It helps a great deal!

Very kind regards,
Marjie
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results