shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a pink diamond

Tsumik

Rough_Rock
I've been looking for a pink diamond but due to there rarity finding just the right stone is exceedingly difficult. So far I've looked on Leibish and blue Nile but haven't found the right one. Very visible inclusions, feathers, needles, crystal in the a face is probably not for me. I'm more okay if they are in the edges and not super noticeable but very aware what it does to the price. I'd like to stay at the fancy color range as light is too light and fancy intense bumps the price a lot. $20k is the max I'd go to and would like to then focus on size as the next indicator ideal above .45. Oh and bad symmetry drives me mad so the cut has to be at least good. The perfect one would be a rectangular brilliant radiant. Anywhere else to look?

Edit: also would like to stay with just pink not orange, brown, or purple pink. Thanks so much for the help!

Reactions: AV_

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Here's the tough thing about colored diamonds. They are cut for color. So... wonkiness is part of their DNA.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I've been looking for a pink diamond but due to there rarity finding just the right stone is exceedingly difficult. So far I've looked on Leibish and blue Nile but haven't found the right one. Very visible inclusions, feathers, needles, crystal in the a face is probably not for me. I'm more okay if they are in the edges and not super noticeable but very aware what it does to the price. I'd like to stay at the fancy color range as light is too light and fancy intense bumps the price a lot. $20k is the max I'd go to and would like to then focus on size as the next indicator ideal above .45. Oh and bad symmetry drives me mad so the cut has to be at least good. The perfect one would be a rectangular brilliant radiant. Anywhere else to look?

Edit: also would like to stay with just pink not orange, brown, or purple pink. Thanks so much for the help!

DiamondsByLauren?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would contact DBL and tell them what you are looking for

This one is a pink brown but the size you want and cheap

Orangy Pink Ring

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm. Unfortunately “proper pink” colour, over .45 carat in size and no eye visible inclusions is hard to find and likely will cost a few multiples of $20,000.
Are you open to colour enhanced or even a MMD (Lightbox offers a lovely pastel pink)?
Alternatively consider brownish pink, this tone is normally more budget friendly and in a rose gold setting the pink tone is amplified.
Happy hunting.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It is tough looking for FCDs... in particular the rarer colours like pink. I am only going to echo what others have mentioned above.
Things i have identified along my journey with FCD.
1) They are rare
2) they are cut primarily for colour and weight.
3) Most if not all will have some inclusions. The rarer ones without eye clean inclusions will cost quite a fair bit more.
4) see as many images you can of the stone. request more if you are unsure some without back light might be better. Sometimes, having the stone sit in their box on the white cushion would give you a good understanding of the stone and 'sparkle' with out too much play with lighting.
5) not all websites are easy to navigate to get you to see the stones that you want.

For what you want to be eye clean, symmetrical, in the fancy range and above 0.45ct, as others mentioned already, be expecting to pay more than $20k. So the best way to look at it is the find the BEST bang for your $20k.

My go to is leibish. given that you have been on their site i go to other sites that i peruse from time to time and not mentioned by other posters. My favourite is from Denir diamond...

1) JA
https://www.jamesallen.com/fancy-color-diamonds/pink/?PriceTo=16151&CaratTo=0.2 the nicest one is the facny vivid purple pink BUT it has an inclusion on the table.

2) Denir diamonds: https://denirdiamonds.com/en/19-loose-pink-diamonds#/price-10001-25000/weight-0.070000-2.510000
my favourite from that site is: puffy crown and med fluorescence which gives the stone a bit more "colour" its on the first page- second row and the extreme right. 0.35ct.

3) Langermans : https://www.langerman-diamonds.com/...e/20000-20000?amp;dir=asc&order=price
Fancy coloured diamonds. http://www.fancycolordiamond.net/se...ncy_pink&tbl=diamonds&m=20&pagenum=1&sort=tcw
there is only one available which happens to be right at your limits of 20K. But, it currently has no documentation. you can get a GIA report done.

I hope that helps in some way in your decision making process.

good luck and have fun!!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It is tough looking for FCDs... in particular the rarer colours like pink. I am only going to echo what others have mentioned above.
Things i have identified along my journey with FCD.
1) They are rare
2) they are cut primarily for colour and weight.
3) Most if not all will have some inclusions. The rarer ones without eye clean inclusions will cost quite a fair bit more.
4) see as many images you can of the stone. request more if you are unsure some without back light might be better. Sometimes, having the stone sit in their box on the white cushion would give you a good understanding of the stone and 'sparkle' with out too much play with lighting.
5) not all websites are easy to navigate to get you to see the stones that you want.

For what you want to be eye clean, symmetrical, in the fancy range and above 0.45ct, as others mentioned already, be expecting to pay more than $20k. So the best way to look at it is the find the BEST bang for your $20k.

My go to is leibish. given that you have been on their site i go to other sites that i peruse from time to time and not mentioned by other posters. My favourite is from Denir diamond...

1) JA
https://www.jamesallen.com/fancy-color-diamonds/pink/?PriceTo=16151&CaratTo=0.2 the nicest one is the facny vivid purple pink BUT it has an inclusion on the table.

2) Denir diamonds: https://denirdiamonds.com/en/19-loose-pink-diamonds#/price-10001-25000/weight-0.070000-2.510000
my favourite from that site is: puffy crown and med fluorescence which gives the stone a bit more "colour" its on the first page- second row and the extreme right. 0.35ct.
0.35 Carat, Natural Fancy Intense Pink, Cushion Shape, VS2 Clarity, GIA
A stunning 0.35 Carat, Natural Fancy Intense Pink, Cushion, VS2, GIA, P1427. View also our exquisite fancy colored diamond and jewelry Collection made by Denir.
denirdiamonds.com
denirdiamonds.com

3) Langermans : https://www.langerman-diamonds.com/natural-color-diamonds/pink/natural-pink-diamonds/filter/carats/0.00-0.20/price/20000-20000?amp;dir=asc&order=price
there is only one available which happens to be right at your limits of 20K. But, it currently has no documentation. you can get a GIA report done.

4) Fancy coloured diamonds. http://www.fancycolordiamond.net/se...ncy_pink&tbl=diamonds&m=20&pagenum=1&sort=tcw
the 0.31ct Fancy vivid pink is really nice but will be $$$. you need to make enquiry.

I hope that helps in some way in your decision making process.

good luck and have fun!!!!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I Second this one as well, that is stunning

AV_

Ideal_Rock

WWW & www

There must be more to consider. I take virtual lists as hints.

This is small & feathered, but the colour! & the cut! WWW - ask for more of the same, perhaps...

Last edited:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

WWW & www

There must be more to consider. I take virtual lists as hints.

This is small & feathered, but the colour! & the cut! WWW - ask for more of the same, perhaps...

I LOVE the purple pinks as well but not sure what OP is exactly looking for

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock

I do not want to know the price!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
This, perhaps - www, uncomplicated pink colour & not too small as most squareish.

tuppence

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a FCD seller on ebay that lists the same stuff as Leibish but for a lower price - I can't remember their name now but Serg has confirmed their authenticity!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I Second this one as well, that is stunning

I know!!! if i were in the hunt for one, this is the one i would get!!!!! swoon!!!

for OP though, it is smaller an a colour grade outside what s/he wants. YUMMY none the less.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The ones close to 'Deep' are astonishing www , www ... & this is the 'pink!' I do not have to think about - www

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results