shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a pink bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Y

ydiamonds

Does anyone know of good sources for pink sapphire or pink tourmaline bracelets? I''m not finding very much online, other than Amazon which seems to have a good selection of pink tourmaline but nothing that I "love". I''m looking for something simple and delicate, tennis or line style.

Thank you much.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't wear tourmaline in a bracelet, they have a tendency to easily chip, and that is more easily done in a bracelet.

Y

ydiamonds

Thanks Tourmaline Lover, I didn''t know that. I thought they would be hard enough.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2009 11:22:11 PM
Author: ydiamonds
Thanks Tourmaline Lover, I didn''t know that. I thought they would be hard enough.
They''re hard, but not super hard. Only the most durable of stones should be in a bracelet because they''re constantly being bashed on things.

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It''s hard to go wrong with sapphires, in terms of durability - and you can have pink there too. Of course, it will probably be considerbly more expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results