shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a picture of vatche x prong w/ princess...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
Does anyone out there have such a thing? I am curious about how this setting looks w/ a squareish stone (vs. round as is pictured on website).
Thanks!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I've heard Tiffany&Co doesn't allow Vatche posting pictures of x-prong with squarish diamonds. You still can get it from any Vatche dealer though
1.gif

878-b.gif

airun

Rough_Rock
Actually you can find it on several sites.... http://www.platinum-rings.cc/solitaire_xprongs_pr.asp

and here: http://www.wholesale-diamonds.net/solitaire_xprong_pr_gold.asp

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
lenoid & airun
Thank you for the pics! But now i have more questions!!!! Why do both of these pics show the ring at a slight angle (when you view the ring upright)? It is really frustrating b/c I dont feel like I am getting an accurate view of what the prongs look like (i know im really picky)! b/c the camera angle is pointed downward the x-prongs look like they have a very low profile (like tiffany's) but i wonder if you were to look at the ring head-on if they would be taller???? I dont know if anyone can answer this question???? (or find a pic that can?!!?)
thanks!!!!
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
i found these pictures in the forum archives. I believe LesleyH posted them.

GI_Xprin_f.jpg

GI_XprongptRad_f.jpg

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
leonid-
thank you!!! this is exactly what i was talking about!!! if you look at the first set of pics, the diamond is up high on the setting, but in the second set of pics the diamond sits lower.... so which one is the x prong, and what is the other??? tiffany's ???? or is the difference size or cut of the stone???
thanks!

airun

Rough_Rock
Seeing the Vatche X-prong for myself with a 1 ct. princess diamond in it I can say it will set low like in the second one. My GF hates the higher settings but when she tried the Vatche on she fell in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results