shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a pic of Tiffany''s micro-pave celebration ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rebmarie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone - I''ve been searching high and low for a picture of Tiffany''s micro-pave Celebration ring...and have stumbled upon your AMAZING site. I''m hooked! Can anyone help me by posting a photo of this ring?

Thanks so much!
Rebmarie

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Try the website: www.tiffany.com. They show all the celebration rings but I wasn''t able to cut and paste the pictures.

rebmarie

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I swear the one I saw in the shop - and think I want for my wedding band - is not shown on their website. I''ve just double checked. Maybe I''m going crazy or maybe it''s because I''m in London and saw the ring over here, but I would think that the web-site would have every single celebration ring they sell!

Has anyone else had this problem?

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Was it the Novo band you saw? Whenever I see that one in the store, i always notice how delicate it looks. If you click here Link then select matching band you can see it.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I might have the ring you''re looking for. I just bought it on Sunday in rose gold (though it''s also available in WG and YG). It''s really really thin, I''d say less than 1mm wide. But it''s absolutely gorgeous. Delicate, but gorgeous nonetheless. If this is the one you''re looking for, lemme know and i''ll post the pic.

bunniesoup

Rough_Rock
Woops. Re-posted a link.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it does SOUND a lot like mine, but it LOOKS wider. Mine is really really thin, extremely delicate, even fragile.

I think I should take some pics of mine and post them soon.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this the one?

Tiffany micropave_1.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pic, close up so you can see the details ....

Tiffany micropave_2.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last pic, for perspective, so you can see how dainty it is...

Tiffany micropave_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results