shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a jeweler that can do a good custom job and has access to lab European or Mine Cut diamonds.

Daimond-Friend

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited. It's been overnight shipped...but I don't get to see it in person until my boyfriend proposes. IT'S SO HARD TO WAIT. He and my MoM came up with this idea, sigh. So until then, this is all I have to share for now.

Daimond-Friend

Rough_Rock
Well, I think they executed your vision to perfection, and within budget too! PLEASE do a SMTB thread when you receive your ring.

I promise to make a post and reveal what the final cost was and everything. This was well within budget and peeps should know they can have something really nice within their budget too <3

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: I want it. I WANT IT.
I can't wait to see it on your hand.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really gorgeous!!! Love it!

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Love it! I think it’s perfect! Will be waiting to see your post later with all the details including budget since I’m definitely starting to give up on lab omcs and may have to go earth mined route!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness look how beautiful that is!! Can’t wait for more pictures. And you have such a lovely hand too!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaaaah it happened! So pretty! I'm seriously in love with how this turned out. More pics and a video to come with the details tomorrow in a SMTB thread, as promised. 123_1.jpeg

Lovely ring and lovely slim fingers!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results