shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a Hearts and Arrows retailer in Los Angeles...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SwanSong

Rough_Rock
I was hoping to visit a Hearts and Arrows retailer in the LA area so I can see some stones and there real world performance.

Thanks in advance for any info.

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Good luck. The closest I ever got (after going to all kinds of places from "The Engagement Ring Store" and "Direct Diamond Importers" to independent jewelers) was one of the L.A. Jewelry District vendors who said they had one. They proceeded to send a runner to find the guy with the diamond. 15 minutes later the runner came back empty handed and I was told to come back later (I didn't).

I'm led to believe that there are EightStar dealers in the L.A. area and probably some of the other super-pricey H&A dealers, but I don't know who or where.

They are not easy to locate because they are still pretty rare and really good ones aren't just falling off the shelves at your local jeweler.

I was finally able to see a really nice one at a store in Northern California and it was a sight to behold, for sure.

I was able to see some AGS 0 cut stones at a few dealers. They seem to be more available than true H&A's. They are also pretty spectacular.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I know that Lynn's Jewelers in Ventura (don't know if that is too far to drive to) has some amazing stones, including a selection of eightstars. It is a nice high-end store, but some of the salespeople don't know what they are talking about, so if you do go, talk to the owner instead.

There are also a lot of Robbin's Brothers Jewelry stores around L.A. I would call the one closest to you and ask if they have a selection of H&A stones that they can show you in your quality/carat range.

That way you can get an idea of what the buzz is about.
10.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Not sure how far you are from El Segundo, but http://www.jewelrysourceusa.com has Eightstars. Ask for Brenda.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results