shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a 2mm diamond band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''ve decided that I want a 2 mm diamond wedding band. My ring is an antique ( 1920s) so I either want something really somple or an antique or reproduction. Does anyone have any photos of similar bands? I''m trying to get ideas. I know I''ve posted before but I''m still looking and now I have a clearer idea of what I want.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi When I saw your post this band is the one that came to mind...

I have seen these in persone and they are thin and delicate....

I think that you can have on made as well...the facets bands are really nice

diane

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
innerkitten-

I had to go back to the posting of your ring and boy, what a beauty!!!! It is simply divine!

I think this band from fay cullen would be perfect: here''s some of the text from their site:

This platinum baguette diamond eternity band weighs 2.1g and measures 2mm wide and 2mm deep. Mounted with .40cts of baguette diamonds graded I color and SI quality range encompassing the entire circumference of the ring, this fine and delicate platinum eternity band is completed with milgrained edges and a delicately etched gallery.

Good luck in your search!

faycullenbaguetteeternity.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are both really nice! Thanks.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
also check out sheldon speyer''s new mini mania collection here

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi innerkitten--

There is this band from AntiqueEngagementRings.com. It''s a really reasonable price too! You got your e-ring at SingleStone right? Have you gone back there to look for a w-band?

good luck and let us know what you decide!

diamondband_AER.jpg

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Wow - the posted rings are all gorgeous. I need something similar to waht innerkitten wants, so thanks for the ideas. The fay cullen one is so unique, just beautiful. I like the simplicity of the super thin eternity bands too, and the price is low enough taht 2 isn''t out of the question for symmetry.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you see the rose gold mini mania? quite nice!!!

some of the mini''s say they are available with ''french cut'' diamonds....so here''s the newbie''s question: does french cut just means it was cut in france or is it another ''fancy'' cut?

peace, movie zombie

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I tried on a rose gold mini band a few weeks ago. I also tried on a yellow gold mini band with canary diamonds. It was gorgeous! I didn''t end up getting one because there just wasn''t enough sparkle next to my e-ring. The diamonds weren''t big enough to catch the light compared to the side diamonds in my ring.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
I recentl.y tried on several 2mm or less plat/diamond eternity bands, as DH and I were looking for a set for a 10th anniversary upgrade.
I went with the Memoire Paris set (the band that was posted earlier) because it was the most comfortable and the workmaship was beautiful. The e-ring setting and the wedding/anniv band actually fits together like a puzzle. It amazed me.
30.gif

But since you are not looking for a matching set, your options are more plentiful I think. Without seeing your e-ring (which sounds lovely!) I will suggest these two choices:

The Ritani endless love eternity band was also very comfortable. I think it is 2mm wide, or just under.

And I really love the Michael B "wisp" bands... but never got to try them in person. I am sure they are fabulous.

Also, have you seen any of the Judith Conway pieces? Some of her stuff is very antique-like. http://www.judithconway.com/more_designs.html

mbwispbands.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
oohhh- aren''t those two bands bluedawg posted to die for!!!!!!

innerkitten, I can''t wait to see what you find to go with that beautiful ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results