shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire Band-I Finally Got It! Pics Included!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
I finally ordered my Memoire band last week and it came in today! It is beautiful and fits very well with my 6-prong engagement ring! Thanks to everyone who helped me decide on and locate this band!
love.gif

33%3A%3B25%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D76%3B%3D828%3DXROQDF%3E2323566%3C83943ot1lsi

33%3A%3B25%3A323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2323%3D657%3D%3C77%3D3232657%3B86473nu0mrj

The band has 11, 3-point stones. The pictures really don''t do it justice, but I tried!
appl.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
love.gif
And great pics!

valdo650

Rough_Rock
Hello,

That band is beautiful. Where were you able to get the Memoire Band. I've been trying to find a reputable seller on-line, but the only places I've seen them sold is in private jewelers.

litteldude

Rough_Rock
That's a nice rock, how big is it? Is the band ideal stones?

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
I bought the Memoire band at a private jewelers here in Virginia called Capri Jewelers. It took me a while to locate a place that carried the Memoire brand, but I got some good tips from people here. My solitaire is a 1.2, but tends to look bigger because I wear a size 3 ring! I'm not sure about the cut of the diamonds in the band. I know they are G in color and SI in clarity. Memoire has a good reputation so I trusted them to use quality stones. Honestly, the stones are so small you don't see much, but some extra sparkle!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
And I thought I had small fingers! You must be tiny!!! Again, gorgeous rings!

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi HooCares,

Congrats on your spectacular purchase!!! WOW!! The band is absolutely gorgeous!!!
love.gif
It looks really stunning with your engagement ring!
appl.gif

Congrats once again and warmest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

valdo650

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I love how the band fits the engagement ring. I'm going to get a similar 6 prong setting and I leaning towards a diamond band and just getting myself a white gold band
9.gif
. I remember seeing a Memoire band similar to that one at a store in LA and hopefully I can find a store that carries a Memoire band like yours in Phoenix, Az. The one I saw was a 5 stong band and the diamonds were sparkling just as well as the hearts on fire diamonds that were on display in the store. How much does that band go far (If you don't mind me asking, Private message me if you want)?

My girlfriend is really petite as well (5'2''), but for some reason she's got thicker hands and her ring size is a 5 (probably from her being an artist).

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Hi Valdo,

The band cost us $1700. I'm sure there was a big mark up. The intial quote they gave me was $2100 and I was able to talk them down a bit, but I'm still sure the store made a lot of money off the band. But it really is perfect and I'd been looking for so long that I just had to have it! As you know, my band has 1/3 CTW, but Memoire offers them in a variety of carat weights. I would defintely suggest you stick with 3 point or 5 point stones if you want the band to sit close to the engagement ring. Memoire also offers 3 options for quality of stones, which of course, influences the price. I got the middle quality of stone and it is very sparkly! I have an 800 number for the Memoire company that you could call to locate a retailer in Phoenix. I don't have it with me right now, but I'll post it for you later.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
That number for Memoire is 1-800-527-6227.

jenniferk

Rough_Rock
Hey Rocky,

I love your memoire wedding band. It's exactly what I have been looking for. Would you mind telling me the setting details. Is it a prong setting or an invisible setting? Or something else?

Thanks so much,

JenniferK

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, it is a lovely band~!
appl.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
That's really beautiful!
love.gif
i love the shared prong look - v elegant!

Funny, i was just looking at the 3 pointer memoire e-ring band today for an upgrade e-ring i'm putting together for my mom... i'm getting a similar custom e-ring semi-mount made (w a few tweaks)....

candygirl

Rough_Rock
Hi:

Your band is beautiful. I've been trying to find out more information about this company. Do they have a website? Thanks for your help.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for all the compliments on my band! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond--I've been to Aruba on my honeymoon! Throughout the stay, I couldn't take my eyes off my rings!
love.gif

To answer your questions, the band was described as a shared prong setting with 11, 3-point stones (TCW=.33). And unfortunately, as far as I know, the company does not have a website. Believe me, I searched for one. But the store where I bought my band did have a very nice catalogue that helped me select what I wanted. Also, I asked for a sample of exactly what I wanted from the store and the Memoire company sent a sample to the store by overnight mail. Then it only took the company a little over a week to create my band (this might not be typical; I think they wanted to get it done b/c they were about to go on vacation). Anyway, I've been very happy with the band!

lsmathis1

Shiny_Rock
Hoocares - the band is just gorgeous! A few months ago, I discovered the memoire eternity type rings and I fell in love (again). As soon as I saw them - I was hooked! My sweetie recently order the engagement setting version of your band...it should be coming shortly - I can't wait!!! We will be purchasing the matching band (that's just like yours) as my wedding band as well. You have great taste! Congrats on the wedding
1.gif

Candygirl,
We found the memoire brand at Robbins Diamonds in Philadelphia and purchased from there. Before we purchased, I came home and searched the internet to find a pic of this ring...no luck expect for this site
sad.gif
Basically, I have researched and researched and this is all I have:

You can call the company (someone has posted a number here) and they might send you a cataloge, but do not seem to be dealing with the public so they might just refer you. They told me they have their line at high end stores like Baily, Banks & Biddle, Neiman Marcus... you could go there and at least look at them - although I'm not sure they actually showcase these type rings at those locations. If you search Memoire on this site, there are 2 or 3 other threads about where you can find these. I believe someone mentioned Capri (or something that sounded like that) on the East Coast. Robbins is fabulous though - they have stores in Philly, Delaware & NJ...worth a trip if you are close. Anyway, I should be getting my memoire engagement ring soon - I can't wait! I'll post pics
1.gif

We found

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Simple.... And.....Beautiful.....
love.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Ismathis 1, please do post pics of you engagement setting when it arrives! I've never seen it and I'm sure it absolutely beautiful!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Saks Fifth Avenue also sells the Memoire brand... if they don't have what you want in stock, they'll order it for you but it takes 5-6 wks for custom orders. At least, that's what the Saks in NYC said...
1.gif
It really is a gorgeous look
21.gif

lsmathis1

Shiny_Rock
Hoocares,

You got it! Hopefully soon - keep checking back
1.gif
It should come next week - but I know he has something special planned for the proposal - so who knows when that will be
rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results