shape
carat
color
clarity

looking at lucere diamond, need help :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jana

Rough_Rock
While I always thought I would want a round diamond for my engagement ring, I really like the way the more square shapes looks on me. We’ve been looking at radiants, but just saw a Lucere - which seems to have lots more sparkle/fire.

1.0 ct, color F, VS2
depth 69.3%
table 62%
GIA cert
for around $6500

Looking around a similar E or F VS2 radiant, we’ve seen the price as about $5000/ct.

Does the price on the Lucere I’ve described above seem reasonable price? Does the price for a Lucere differ by that much? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The cutter will try to limit discounting by restricting sales to upmarket vendors, and it is an upmarkety product :)

The worst Lucere I have seen out performs any radiant I have seen, but only about 1/3rd of the Luceres I have seen got exceptional Ideal-scope results. There are better and worse Lucere's.

Jana

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I like the way the Lucere looks, too.

I would still appreciate any feedback on whether the price for this diamond seems reasonable or out-of-whack based on info given.

Big purchase (for my boyfriend) and something I'll be wearing for a long time. Thanks in advance.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do a price search in by cut quality on the first page in the round stones. This will give you a top price for top round stones - remember though internet stones have low overheads.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do a price search in by cut quality on the first page in the round stones. This will give you a top price for top round stones - remember though internet stones have low overheads.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results