shape
carat
color
clarity

Lookie! Lookie! My New RHR is HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK... you guys knew it was coming, right?!
31.gif

It''s the one I''ve been drooling over, from Signed Pieces. It''s from their FACETS collection of colored-stone eternity bands, and oh, is it ever gorgeous!

I LOVE IT!
30.gif
I couldn''t be happier! YAY!

From the website:
Facets brand new platinum 14 channel-set asscher-cut diamond and 14 asscher-cut sapphire eternity band. The diamonds are 0.85ct total weight and they are F-G color and VVS-VS clarity. The sapphires are 1.14ct total weight and they are fine quality sapphires. The diamonds and sapphires are all ideal or premium cuts. The ring is size 6 (it is available in other sizes) and it weighs 3.6gr. The ring is 3.1mm wide. The ring is laser-inscribed "Facets", "PT950", "D0.85ct" and "S1.14ct" and it is brand new.

6644.jpg

3963.jpg

3967.jpg

More photos and a hand-shot coming!
1.gif

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Handshot...

S&Dringhandshot.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
A close-up... (through the loupe!)
1.gif

S&Dringcloseup.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for tonight...

S&Dringfingershot.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Oh I LOVE it!!
36.gif

Another great SP ring!!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want one, I want one!!! It looks great, ENJOY!!!
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh beautiful Lynn. What an excellent choice. Love them Signed Pieces.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys! xoxox!

Yea, it's a BEAUTY!
30.gif
The color of the sapphires is gorgeous... that really beautiful BLUE that's not too light, not too dark -- just *PERFECT*! And the diamonds are quite the little firecrackers, too. The Idealscope shows excellent light return, and they really do sparkle like crazy. The quality of this ring is truly superb... I am very, very happy with it!

The "asscher" cut of these stones is what sold me, I think. I just love how "different" this ring is from most of the others like it out there that use princess cut or round stones. Not that I don't LOVE princess or rounds, of course! But these little babies just "spoke to me"!

I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am planning to wear it everyday, with everything.

Lynn

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2005 10
6.gif
4:22 PM
Author: Lynn B

I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am planning to wear it everyday, with everything.

Lynn

and you should!
9.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn, very pretty. Just love them blue stones.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Lynn!
36.gif

I want one just like it.
21.gif

Those sapphires are beautiful...such a great shade of blue!!

Great choice!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the quality of the sapphires they use in these rings. To me they are sheer perfection and I love that their diamonds are F-G in color, and VVS-VS1 in clarity, it really makes a difference!!
9.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I just love SP''S jewelry! Congrats!
35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!!!! Such inspiration- that is my dream rhr! Enjoy!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Looks even better in person and on your hand than in the photos!
Congrats!!
21.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very Spiffy! I love the sapphires they compliment your diamonds...very nice!
30.gif

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
My e ring is a 3 stone Tiffany & Co. with a 1 carat round center stone with 2 blue sapphire round side stones. I am having that exact ring made as my wedding band but round instead of princess. I am so glad other people like the blue sapphire rings. It''s a gorgeous ring!!!!
emotion-5.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
This ring is so classy !
Very nice, Lynn !
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! The sapphires are stunning!

I have my 10 stone diamond RHR from last year...but I have to admit that the one little thin band all by it''s lonesome doesn''t work for me...so I am considering getting two very thin eternity rings to flank it, I have tried the look with my e-ring (turned around) and w-ring and it looks fabulous, like one big chunky ring of bling...
9.gif

So I''ll have to add those to my ever-growing list...wouldn''t be surprised if in a year or two you decide your RHR needs some additional wattage as well! Stacking?!
31.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lynn,
I love your ring! The asscher cut really makes it unique, doesn''t it? This is a perfect RHR for you. The color of the sapphires really makes the difference. I''ve seen some really dark, almost black colored sapphires that just don''t speak to me as do the color of saphs in your ring.

I would love to one day add a ring like this to wear as an anniversary ring to stack with my solitaire and diamond wedding band. Sapphires are my birthstone so I can''t wait to get a beautiful piece with them like your new ring.

Enjoy your ring in good health always!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That is so pretty! I love your wedding set so much and now this gorgeous RHR... I have been wanting a sapphire diamond RHR for ages. Maybe our taste in jewelry is similar!

The asscher cut makes your ring really special! I was just thinking the other day that I would like to see a 3stone ring-- asscher cut diamond with sapphire side stones... I wonder if that exists?

Anyway, I love your rings! All of them.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOHHHH!!!! Asscher cut sapphires! It''s so awesome...and has lots of presence on your hand. The alternating stones really make the ring vibrant. Love it!!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Look at that rich vibrant blue and so different! And I am so loving the middle finger RHR!!!

AWESOME!
9.gif

10X

Rough_Rock
Hi Lynn,

That is a great ring!!! It is just my style too.
2.gif
I really love the contrasting colors, it is quite dynamic and classy.

It looks like it goes great with jeans so is great for everyday wear. hehe

Continue to enjoy it and wear it well.
37.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this?

Love the contrast between the sapphires and diamonds! Aren''t SP rings gorgeous? I am eyeing the pink sapphire and diamond eternity ring - *chants i must be good*

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
yay lynn!!
36.gif
blue is my most favoritist color
3.gif
so, i think it''s purrrrfect!
congrats, you done good!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results