shape
carat
color
clarity

Look who is the Poster Child........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wise choice indeed! He is so cute! Congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful son you have! Angello seems like and incredible and brave little boy - I am so glad for you and your family that his health continues to improve. All of our best wishes coming your way!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Your story always brings tears to my eyes. What a brilliant choice by the Children''s Miracle Network! And what a darling Angelo is!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That is one cute little boy!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome story, and what a perfect choice for CMN to make.

I get excited whenever I see anything go well for CMN. I learned a great deal about the organization in college because fund raising for CMN is the philanthropy project that my sorority from focuses on every year. I am now a life long supporter. It truly is a great organization. They do so much good in the world.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! I hadn''t known that Angello had gone through so much, and I''m thrilled to see that he can help inspire others who are going through rough times. What a killer smile! He''s quite the handsome guy.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh... How wonderful!
emlove.gif
face23.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Nan how WONDERFUL!!!!!!! He is such an adorable and sweet child. Wish I could give him a hug and a kiss.

Linda

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
thanks to everyone.
I''m so glad we are all in agreement about their choice! ha
He has to go in for another heart cath soon. I''m really dreading it.
The appt scheduled left a message for me over a week ago and I
still haven''t returned her call. Ugh- not again.
I''ll keep you posted.
Thanks

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 9:46:16 AM
Author: ahappygirl
Sevens one -

Thank you thank you thank you.

I''m very new to PS but have seen your past threads before and I am just in love with Angelo!

Your story inspires so much faith, hope and love.

I have virtually the same ICU pictures of my son, who is now four. He has had one open heart surgery, and from day to day we have no idea if/ when he will need another. He also has had 20 min of CPR and 1 1/2 hrs of cardiac massage, 60 hrs of ECMO, and weeks and weeks of living in the hospital. All kids are miracles but these kids have fought so hard to be here and suffered more than most people ever have. My son is thankfully just thriving now and we focus on every present moment, but if I''m honest I always have that mother''s fear inside wondering if this is the last day with my baby. I try not to dwell on the fear, mostly because our son deserves happy and healthy parents. It took us 6 years to have him and he''s our only child.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. This story has so much personal meaning to me and just speaks a language I know, right to my heart. Hip Hip Hooray Angelo! You are such a beautiful angel on earth!
Thanks so much.
sounds like you''ve been through hell. What is his diagnosis?
Angello is also 4

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man I'm so proud of him I think I could cry!! I know from experience how hard it is to have a family member go through something like that at such a young age. At 8 my sister was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (known as ALL). We spent years in and out of the hospital with her and I'm so happy to say she is still here today as healthy as ever and being a giant PITA to both me and my Mom.
3.gif

Bravo to Angello!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I wish him all the best and all the health and good fortune in the world.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Tetrology of Fallot, plus an extra (5th) defect.

I''m so glad our little guys are doing so well. Give Angelo a kiss from us.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
my eyes are filled with happy tears.
16.gif

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Great Choice by CMN !!! Go Angello !!!!! He''s such a cutie
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan what wonderful news! It''s so great to see pics of Angello doing well, I''m sure he will inspire hope in many people.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww!!!! What terrific news!
36.gif
It is wonderful for your story to give hope to others!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, just a wonderful story. It''s only fitting that the poster child for PS should be one for the world as well. He and your family were inspirational to so many of us here. I am so very glad that others will now know your story.

shay

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What a cutie!!! Angello is such a special little guy......Love him!!!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story, Nan!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results