shape
carat
color
clarity

Look whats coming my way :) (Art Deco ring)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Ivy and Vintage website and for the price I had to have it :). Here is the description.

Featured here as original vintage 18k white gold diamond and sapphire ring from the Art Deco period! This ring is full of history and charm and would make a lovely alternative engagement ring, or great right hand cocktail ring! The center stone is a 0.35ct Old European cut diamond that is very high quality and also original to the ring. The diamond shows no color or warmth which is rare for old cuts, which typically show a slight hint of yellow. The center also has great clarity, as it is even better than eye clean as inclusions can hardly be found under the 10x magnification of a jeweler’s loupe! The diamond is complemented by blue sapphires, arranged in the four corners of the ring. The sapphires have a wonderful blue hue, adding a lovely accent of color to the ring. As common in most early 1900's pieces, these blue sapphires are likely synthetic and original to the ring. The fact that they are original is important as they are the original French cut style. The underside of the ring has engraving of the initials of the original owners. Its made in an old style font, all done by hand!

s-l500.jpg s-l500 (1).jpg

Last edited:

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
oh this is so lovely!!! i assume we will see pics when it arrives?? =)2 :kiss2: ;)2

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting!!! So beautiful!! My favorite era!!!
Can’t wait to see more photos!!! :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love blue sapphires in settings like this, they really set off the main diamond which looks really nice btw!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I love when it has engraving from the original owners! I can’t wait to see hand shot.:kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! So pretty. Can't wait to see a hand shot!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results