shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at this thing I found by accident ;-)

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
It's at $1.8M now.....it's GORGEOUS!! :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted that same diamond the other day in my asscher/ASET thread. It is gorgeous! :love:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I posted that same diamond the other day in my asscher/ASET thread. It is gorgeous! :love:

That is kind of odd!!! I honestly did not look at that thread at all! lol. Well - I guess when something is that pretty, it just gets noticed

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! Do people even buy million-dollar diamonds on James Allen? Love them, but I feel like for that $$$ someone should be bringing it it me on a silver platter with some mineral water and a massage...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Do people even buy million-dollar diamonds on James Allen? Love them, but I feel like for that $$$ someone should be bringing it it me on a silver platter with some mineral water and a massage...

Well they are offering a free ring with the purchase of this stone...what a deal.:cheeky:

*With the purchase of any single diamond valued at US $30,000 or more, receive up to $1,500 off any "design your own" or "ready to ship" jewelry. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Contact customer service to redeem this offer.

Is it me or is it a bit yellow toned :mrgreen2:

You're sooooo color sensitive @Bron357 :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results