shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at this gorgeous diamond stud and tiny Colombian emerald combo I got for my gal--- I think they look so great together.

Arthur Kennedy

Rough_Rock
Hi, gang. Just wanted to share this picture of some bling I got for my girlfriend recently. The diamond studs are 0.62 total carat weight. GIA certified triple excellent. The cuts are phenomenal--- just shy of AGS 000 parameters, in fact. But I was able to bring price down dramatically by dropping down to eye-clean SI1 clarity and K color (the K color was no big deal at all since they are set in yellow gold, but the the cut is so good and the stones face up so white I think I could have gotten away with white gold settings, honestly). I had a $50 coupon at Blue Nile, and I was able to purchase the diamonds for only $720 after taxes. Considering the size and quality I think that price was a steal! And my local jeweler only charged me $100 for the 14 karat yellow gold 4-prong basket settings. They have great prices, and the settings are actually nice quality. For a pair of studs in a very respectable 4.3 mm size like this with such fantastic cuts--- and for only $820 total--- I truly don't think I could have done better anywhere else in terms of price AND quality. Oh, and the little 3mm Columbian emeralds have a really nice vibrant/glowy shine, in my opinion. The pictures don't do 'em Justice. I got those puppies for a steal--- only $30 each (it has been my experience that precious colored gemstones that are 3 mm or less are almost ridiculously inexpensive if you know where to find 'em--- it's only once you exceed 3 mm that the price starts to jump exponentially). Thankfully, my girlfriend has fairly petite ears, which certainly helps when it comes to tiny accent studs. The pics are a little blurry, unfortunately. My cell phone doesn't take the best pics. ‍‍

What do you think, gang? Did I do good?

IMG_20240421_153943561.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results